Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photos from travel

I wish you a happy mother's Day @Victoria_v

Level 8

@Victoria_v wrote:

Today we have a trip to the Philippines.

Panagsama Beach

Here you can see the jamb of sardines near the shore. There is a very interesting snorkeling.

Nice, Victoria

So you enjoyed your snorkeling? Cool 😎

Level 6

Hi @Victoria_v

Just spotted your travel thread and came in to say hello..

My favourite photo so far is the Bonaire one where the boat looks like its floating on air, lovely!

I guess you are may not be old enough to remember the days when our cameras could only take 24 photos and then needed to change film roll? You had to make every photo count back then. Nowadays, camera memory is so cheap - So do keep taking lots of photos on your future travels. 30 years from now, you will love looking back over the photos from your first trips, hopefully remembering each and every moment.

Best wishes

Level 8

Thank you, @Venance )

Level 8

@Badruddeen Yes, it was excellent! The fish mill looks like a tornado, it's spinning! You can swim very close to the fish, they swim to the side, they just diverge slightly. This jamb hung on the edge, then a deep cliff and could not see the bottom. It was interesting, but a little scary. I do not swim very well.

Level 8

Hello, @James8Arthur! I'm glad that you went to my topic. I also like my photo with the boat, although it is probably not very modest on my part. 😉

But it is unusual and evokes pleasant memories.

Level 8

@Victoria_v wrote:

@Badruddeen Yes, it was excellent! The fish mill looks like a tornado, it's spinning! You can swim very close to the fish, they swim to the side, they just diverge slightly. This jamb hung on the edge, then a deep cliff and could not see the bottom. It was interesting, but a little scary. I do not swim very well.

Victoria,

You have to be careful when you go to snorkel. Wear a swimming footwear if you go in to places like these where corals exist like this. 

There are poisonous fish which you have to be careful like Stone fishScorpion Fish

Cheers

Level 8

@Badruddeen Thank you. Yes, I know that in the sea it is necessary to be cautious. And do not touch the sea inhabitants, if you do not know what it is. And it's better not to touch, even if you know. 😉

I have coral slippers.

Level 8

Today's trip is our New Year in Thailand.

Level 8

I'm going on vacation. Do not miss here without me. No ... I changed my mind, a little miss  without me. 😄 😄 😄
If someone wants to publish their photos from a trip on my subject, I'll just be happy.