Victoria_v's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Photos from travel

In the last month I went on business to St. Petersburg. I was lucky with the weather.

DSC002971-800x558

Level 8

Orcas on Alaska

Level 9

Chicago

Chicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago DowntownChicago Downtown

New York

Times Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkTimes Square - New YorkThe NewYork TimesThe NewYork TimesThe NewYork TimesThe NewYork TimesThe NewYork TimesThe NewYork TimesThe NewYork TimesThe NewYork TimesWorld Trade CentreWorld Trade CentreWorld Trade CentreWorld Trade CentreWorld Trade CentreWorld Trade CentreWorld Trade CentreWorld Trade CentreWorld Trade CentreWorld Trade CentreStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of LibertyStatue of Liberty

Canada

British ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaBritish ColumbiaCNN TowerCNN TowerNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara Falls

Rakeshkumar Patel
Level 9

What place is this Victoria ?

Rakeshkumar Patel
Level 8

@rapatel169, I saw orcas in Kenai Fjords National Park, Seward.

Level 10

Hi @Victoria_v

Still a pleasure to travel through your photos.

See you my favorite globetrotter

Level 8

@rapatel169 Beautiful lake in British Columbia. Was it hard for you to get to it? Is it possible to get there only by car or is there public transportation?

Level 8

Hi @Venance!

I'm glad that I have a permanent companion in my photo trip. 🙂

Level 8

Celebrity Millennium, Seward

05813-800x450

Level 9

Last month I was at durdle door, it was very nice hot weather. Water is very clean like glass and it’s really wonderful place for hot summer.Duedle Door, EnglandDuedle Door, England

B860F37A-43CB-498F-9D38-E78CAF39D9A1.jpeg

Rakeshkumar Patel