Victoria_v's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Photos from travel

@helga19   Thank you! You are very friendly! Best wishes for you, too.

Level 8

Hi, @rapatel169 

I am glad to see you in my topic. I would be interested to hear about your travels and see the photos. But, unfortunately, I do not see your photos. Is this a problem for my settings?
I want to ask other readers the topic - do you see these photos?

Level 9

Hi @Victoria_v

Thanks .

I can't see the photos  rapatel169 too.(

Something is going wrong.

Have a nice weekend ,dear Victiria!

Level 9

Hi Victoria,

In my system, I can see photos clearly. May be you can try with other browser like Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox. May be something will be wrong with your system setting. You can use this link below for copy and pasting in other browse. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/forumtopicprintpage/board-id/Photos/message-id/76505/pr...

Rakeshkumar Patel
Level 8

@rapatel169 I use Google Chrome. I met with a situation where the photos are not visible to other users in other forums. If the insertion of a photo from Google is sometimes too long a link. It happens that the viewing restriction is not removed for other users (it is checked by viewing in incognito mode).
I came through another browser. Alas, the result is the same. The photos are not visible. Very sorry.

Level 9

IMG_1789.JPGIMG_1775.JPGIMG_1609.JPGIMG_1502.JPGIMG_1359.JPGIMG_0362.JPGIMG_0319.JPGIMG_0503.JPGIMG_0974.JPGIMG_0843.JPGIMG_0868.JPGIMG_0991.JPG

Rakeshkumar Patel
Level 8

@rapatel169, thanks, now everything is visible. Hotels Paris and Bellagio are my favorite places in Las Vegas.

Level 9

Thanks Victoria,

If you need more picture, let me know. I have plenty photos of Las Vegas.

Rakeshkumar Patel
Level 9

Thanks @rapatel169

Excellent photos! some of them so beautiful!

Best wishes,

Level 8

@rapatel169 , of course I need more photos. I'm happy to look it.