AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photo of the Week: Croatia National Park by Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc (August 7, 2017)

Hi @MahabubMunna

Very Nice Natural Photo, I like to see a lot of green Bamboo

Congratulation

Level 10

Re: Photo of the Week: Croatia National Park by Andrei Catalin Chirinciuc (August 7, 2017)

Hi @JohnnyE

I feel like Bandung as my Flower City, wonderful, we can take a rest longtime and spend best quality time with our family there

Thanks for sharring

Level 10

Hi @Martin_G

Nice photo of makarska

Thanks for your sharring

Kind Regards

Level 10

Hi @JohnnyE

Woww, you have a lot of amazing photos collection, I like the Gradation Colors of Beach

Wonderful

Level 9

@PaDeSSo wrote:

Hi @JohnnyE

Woww, you have a lot of amazing photos collection, I like the Gradation Colors of Beach

Wonderful

Thanks @PaDeSSo we have wonderful beaches. Check it out in Google Search.

Level 5

@JohnnyE Please explain, what is Croatia National Park, and where is that Park?

Level 5

@AGarner Puno hvala na izboru ove prekrasne fotografije iz Hrvatske za Photo of the week. Medjutim na fotografiji uopće nije Krka nacionalni park. Ova fotografija je snimljena sa skradinskog mosta i gleda prema jugu i grada Raslina, a Krka nacionalni park se nalazi sa sasvim druge strane, na sjeveru kod grada Skradina. Bas je šteta sto se ova fantastična fotografija nalazi pogrešno locirana i zbilja me čudi da @AGarner nije dobro provjerila ovu fotografiju prije nego ju je odabrala za Photo of the week. Nadam se da sam ovaj ispravak napisao u skladu sa The 5 core values of Connect. Ukoliko sam pritom nešto pogriješio molim da mi se javno ukaze na propust

Level 4

@Dontcry43How it is possible that @AGarner Level2 was choosing photo for the Photo of the Week? Also why is totally wrong located and wrong named photo chosen for the Photo of the Week?

How do we select the Photo of the Week?
We select the Local Guides Photo of the Week based on a variety of criteria; Local Guides do not "submit" or apply somewhere specifically to be featured. The photos we select are taken by actual Local Guides around the world and shared to a listed place on Google Maps. Photos of the Week are always associated with a specific point of interest on Google Maps, but some are a bit more loosely interpreted and artistic (i.e. it can be a storefront but it doesn't always have to be). They also vary quite a bit in view counts.

Level 5

@HelloSamsonR hvala za nezaboravan nogometni doživljaj. Nigerijski fudbaleri su fantastični. Njihov nogometni team je vrhunski. Utakmica je bila genijalna i puno hvala sto ste pomogli Hrvatskoj da nastavi svjetsko prvenstvo u nogometu. https://youtu.be/qS-V5h0wKr8

Level 4

@OSAMA@AGarner@Dontcry43@JohnnyE@PaDeSSoThank you for all your comments about this photo, which is not representing Krka National Park.