Offthewallzoddball's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Our fun and fur adventures

This is Velvet the loner in the group . She is 15 year old terrier mix . She is my buddyThis is Velvet the loner in the group . She is 15 year old terrier mix . She is my buddy

Moon Doggie and Ms Beasley loving their trip to the beach.Moon Doggie and Ms Beasley loving their trip to the beach.

These two crack me up . There was a bag being blown across the floor and Ms Beasley went and hind under Moon DoggieThese two crack me up . There was a bag being blown across the floor and Ms Beasley went and hind under Moon Doggie

This is Velvet the loner in the group . She is 15 year old terrier mix . She is my buddyThis is Velvet the loner in the group . She is 15 year old terrier mix . She is my buddy

Panama City Beach, FL, USA
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Our fun and fur adventures

Hey @Offthewallzoddball and welcome to Connect!

I stopped by to say something obvious to everybody, which is that they are really cute! Was that a play date for dogs? I would love to hear the backstory. 🙂

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Welcome to connect!

I love dogs, so I hope more pictures will follow!

@Offthewallzoddball

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 6

Groovylious to meet you . We rescued them all . They love to go and see new ppl and new things . So I bought a four door f150 last year so we can go whenever we want to . Moon Doggie and Ms Beasley are best friends aka sisters from another mother and father lol .  Check out my YouTube channel and watch our adventures we have so much fun . Peace

Level 6

I have a yYouTub channel that I put our adventures on . We all have a large time . 

Level 6

Thanks sweetie

Level 6

Thanks I just got this sorry it took me so long to find it