MapuGuti's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Nature lovers! Show us your best photos

Here are some photos from Pensacola Beach Florida USA.

Click on this link to see video of the Beach.

https://photos.google.com/search/_tv_Videos/photo/AF1QipP-rQTNSBm_bZHQ3lUHQ-xpif38T6gteXTRdSMx

Navarre Beach.jpgNavarre Beach2.jpgPen Beach 2.jpgPen Beach 3.jpgPen Beach 4.jpgPen Beach 5.jpgPen Beach 6.jpg

Level 7

My best picture ❤️ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Level 8

Hi there!!! 

i want to show you guys our incredible mountains (andes mountains).... are like a big wall of stone... i hope that you come some day to southAmerica and discover this... this is close to the capital Santiago... enjoy!! 

have a nice day!!!DSC_0763.JPG

In a competition of trekkingIn a competition of trekking

Welcome to Chile!! 

Level 8

Incredible Beautiful Majestic maybe one day i will see them for myself. Great Photos.

Level 8

PERFECT SHOT!!!!!!!

Level 8

Hello Ruth i lived on the coast for many years Biloxi, Gulfport, its good to see some photos i am familiar with, i live in Florida now. Here are some Photos i took today of my Sago Palm garden in front of my house.

Big open Rose.jpgRoses Bush.jpgSego Palms1.jpgSego Palms2.jpgSego Palms3.jpg 

Level 8

Hey Local Guides
My passion is photography of Nature. Its a great pleause to share some  photos from a place which I love so much, cause it's full of peaceful and beauty.

TheTrabucador beach, located in the Ebro Delta National Park, is a paradise for its virgin beach and for kitesurfers, as it is one of the few places in the world, where you can navigate all the winds coming from the west in the lagoon that forms the delta and in the sea, all coming from the east, leaving your choice where to sail with the parallel winds, depending on your sailing taste.

#LetsGuide

Best regards from Spain

Esther 

2017-09-25_08-36-45.jpgP1170179.JPGP1170180.JPGP1170200.JPG

Level 5

Baboob Behk, Neelum Valley, KashmirBaboob Behk, Neelum Valley, KashmirBaboob Behk, Neelum Valley, KashmirBaboob Behk, Neelum Valley, Kashmir

Level 5

Amazing Loves These Mountains...!!!

Level 8

@easiddiqui     Beautiful pictures. Thank you for share!!!.

#LetsGuide

@EstherGC