JessicaA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

NYC: A Tuscan Summer in Brooklyn August 19, 20, 26, 27 2016

If you're like me and love an authentic, intimate,  home cooked Italian meal, this post is for you.  Chef Gabriele Corcos, one of my favorite Cooking Channel tv personalities and chef,  is hosting a Tuscan feast at his rustic Tuscan alimentari/restaurant, The Tuscan Gun, in Brooklyn.  When I travel to Italy, I particularly enjoy a homecooked meal at a friend's home and this event reminds me of just that -   Feasting on Tuscan specialties like at your grandmother's house at a communal table with new friends.. Check out the menu below:

MENU

Bruschetta di Caprino e Coppa con Bocconcini di Asparagi e Lardo - Goat Cheese, Ricotta Cheese, Asparagus, Cured Meats

Pasta al Vino - Pork Sausage, White Wine, Saffron Broth, Pecorino

Insalata di Carciofi - Rucola, Artichoke, Parmesan, Hazelnuts, Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette

Porchetta Rifatta con Contorno - Slow Cooked Pork Shoulder, White Onions, Fennel, Green Apple

Mezza Panna Cotta con Marmellata di More - Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Vanilla Bean, Blackberry, Bourbon

Tickets are on sale - inventory is running low but you can still snag tickets for a seat at the table or chefs counter.

http://thetuscangun.com/event/a-tuscan-summer-in-brooklyn-part-2/

Brooklyn, NY, United States
1 comment
Googler

Re: NYC: A Tuscan Summer in Brooklyn August 19, 20, 26, 27 2016

Thanks for sharing, @JessicaA! The Tuscan Gun isn't far from me actually and I've wanted to go! Looks like another Local Guide, Fred, has been but he hasn't yet joined Connect. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.