TariqMahmood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: My lovely New Mirpur City AJK

@TariqMahmood wrote:

@Badruddeen Brother thank you very much for your concern. I appreciate your valuable words. I will try my best to wear proper safety gear during riding motorbike.

Good morning from Paradise Kashmir

Thank you brother Tariq,

It is never too late to be prepared.

It's always good to take safety measures. 

Thank you and enjoy.

Connect Moderator

Dear @TariqMahmood

Again a nice post. You have managed that I look very much to this world region.

You managed that I’m really interested what happens their.

I will NOT raise a political discussion here, as in my opinion the LG community is not the right place for this. It is more about the people, culture and landscape that I add the following link:

https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/079403-001-A/gefaehrliche-grenzen-indien-pakistan/

I don’t know if the film is available in 🇵🇰 . For sure for @Julien44 as it is a French/ German TV broadcast.

Once again: No politics, no statement, only people, culture, landscape.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

@SalmaanN Its great to know about a bit of cities where our friends reside. And thanks for your kind words. 

Greetings from Kashmir

TariqMahmood
Level 8

@TorM I appreciate your thinking and also for your valuable kind words. I always want to promote my country's soft image to all the world. Although there might be lot of hardships in indo-pak. But there is still a light of hope in the hearts of people and we want peace and prosperity in the whole world. And I am sure Lgs are working great to strengthen the process positively. 

Greetings from Kashmir 

TariqMahmood
Level 6

@TariqMahmood

Hi Tariq - another great post (with another fine album of photos). I am sure you drive carefully with all those on your motorbike. That's a beautiful small mosque shown in the album too.

Many thanks

Level 8

@James8Arthur Yes my dear friend it was a just around my city and I always try to drive carefully. And thanks for your interest in my stories. 

Greetings from Kashmir 

TariqMahmood
Level 10

Thank you for tagging me @Anonymous!! I will check it out in detail 🙂

@Anonymous  escribió:

@TariqMahmood Wao what a awesome city, you are doing great job to save your documentaries on Local Guides Connect

@ValeriaA_ @SalmaanN @NareshDarji @iDepp @NabilhaNif @169746 @AdnanSami70 have a look please

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG