NewFolder5's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

My Trip to Ooty and Mysore

These are some pictures I clicked on my trip to Ooty and Mysore.This was a temple nearby where I was stayingThis was a temple nearby where I was stayingview from the carview from the carview of the hillview of the hillthis shot was taken from the train we were travellingthis shot was taken from the train we were travellingthis child was peeking out of the window when we were  on the train ridethis child was peeking out of the window when we were on the train ridethis picture was taken from the Lamb's rock in Ootythis picture was taken from the Lamb's rock in Ootyon the top of hill this what i foundon the top of hill this what i foundLord GaneshLord GaneshInside view of  Mysore PalaceInside view of Mysore PalaceThis is the picture of Mysore PalaceThis is the picture of Mysore PalaceWhen the drops stick to the window of the car. i took this shot with my Redmi Note 5 pro phone.When the drops stick to the window of the car. i took this shot with my Redmi Note 5 pro phone.Mud CoffeeMud CoffeeSri Chamundeshwari TempleSri Chamundeshwari TempleAerial view of Mysore cityAerial view of Mysore cityview from aeroplaneview from aeroplane

Ooty, Tamil Nadu, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My Trip to Ooty and Mysore

Hey @NewFolder5,

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your experience with us! You took some nice photos. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@NewFolder5 wrote:

These are some pictures I clicked on my trip to Ooty and Mysore.This was a temple nearby where I was stayingThis was a temple nearby where I was stayingview from the carview from the carview of the hillview of the hillthis shot was taken from the train we were travellingthis shot was taken from the train we were travellingthis child was peeking out of the window when we were  on the train ridethis child was peeking out of the window when we were on the train ridethis picture was taken from the Lamb's rock in Ootythis picture was taken from the Lamb's rock in Ootyon the top of hill this what i foundon the top of hill this what i foundLord GaneshLord GaneshInside view of  Mysore PalaceInside view of Mysore PalaceThis is the picture of Mysore PalaceThis is the picture of Mysore PalaceWhen the drops stick to the window of the car. i took this shot with my Redmi Note 5 pro phone.When the drops stick to the window of the car. i took this shot with my Redmi Note 5 pro phone.Mud CoffeeMud CoffeeSri Chamundeshwari TempleSri Chamundeshwari TempleAerial view of Mysore cityAerial view of Mysore cityview from aeroplaneview from aeroplane

Very beautiful photos. Only thing which lacks are some description for each photo.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Level 8

Hi @NewFolder5

Out of these wonderful photos which one is your favorite?

Thank you.

Level 6

Thart Was Such A great Place And I Like It Very Much I hope U Guys Enjoy Very well This Place