raviteja_boddeda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My Journey as a Google User #Part1

Hello Friends..

I am Raviteja Boddeda. I am from Visakhapatnam. I've started this fun loving experience sharing about a place since 2016. Though we ain't new to the google, I always wanted to ask you people about how frequently you use google apps like Google, Google Plus, Google photos, Google Drive, Google News, Google Maps and many more.

For those who love to use Google Maps more and more frequently are expected to become not only a level 2 or higher grade in contributions, but also you are always informed about the places you visited so far and may assist you all the way to your journey within the shortest path that you ever. As a user you all know about all these things when you are doing good with your smart phones. At the earlier stages of google photos and maps, users are expected to extend their Google Drive storage when it exceeds 15 GB (maximum storage of a Google Drive account). With the advent of craze and usability across the globe Google is conducting many events throughout the year. As a part of Google Local Guides Connect Live a big event is planned on 18-20 October 2018 at San Francisco. This year it is expected to be a great event with all the peers and users 

Being a google user I would like to share  my experiences so far in using all of these google products in the coming parts. I would like to start with my first journey in Nagpur along with my colleagues there at TCS. As a part of our journey, we along with our colleagues had planned to visit a place where all can have joy and boating. One thing that struck in our minds as we all tired up during the weekends, we were never compromised on going for a trip to Ramtek village by a booked bus to visit the same. So everyone of us pulled our socks to start off by 8'o clock in the morning. We all enjoyed there by trekking along the way. The temple is located on a hill at a 350 mts above the sea level.Ram Mandir, Ramtek, NagpurRam Mandir, Ramtek, Nagpur

All of us had a great experience in visiting an old place where the signs of Lord Rama and a great poet Khalidas had started his writings/Songs about Rama. Having finished our trekking at Ramtek, we started to rejoice ourselves in a public park near by to Ramtek, on the banks of Lake Khindsi. Whoever wants to visit Ramtek should never miss this place. By seeing the nature park , all of us remembered our childhood and filled our diaries with new memories by going back ourselves to our childhood and spent all the evening by enjoying Merri go round, See saw, skidding bench, etc. And finally the day was well spent by finishing our trip with Paddling boat, motorized boats. We enjoyed the cool breezes as long as we paddle it long the way to our boundary.

I want you all of you to come up with the places that you have visited so far and share your loving experience with us through this Local Guide Platform.

Thank you for time.

RAMTEK TEMPLE, Ramtek, Maharashtra, India