Thomas777's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Meetups in Kampala _Bavana Hostel Kyambogo University Uganda

W ART lovers contact me for the best masterpieces in UgandaART lovers contact me for masterpieces from UGANDAART lovers contact me for masterpieces from UGANDAbav.jpgbavan.jpg

Kampala, Uganda
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Meetups in Kampala _Bavana Hostel Kyambogo University Uganda

Hi @Thomas777 and welcome to Connect!

As it looks like you may be new to Connect, I'll share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community
  • Google Translate is enabled across Connect, so please feel free to communicate in the language you feel most comfortable
  • This article contains a number of tips which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
  • Feel free to introduce yourself to the community in here
  • It's important to read the Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy before posting on Connect

Please keep in mind that posting on a behalf of a businesses is not allowed here on Connect.

Thanks

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @Thomas777 and welcome to Connect!

As it looks like you may be new to Connect, I'll share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community
  • Google Translate is enabled across Connect, so please feel free to communicate in the language you feel most comfortable
  • This article contains a number of tips which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
  • Feel free to introduce yourself to the community in here
  • It's important to read the Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy before posting on Connect

Please keep in mind that posting on a behalf of a businesses is not allowed here on Connect.

Thanks

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

thank you so much, am a University Student doing Bachelors in Business computing, am born again, Jesus saved me and I love people so much though some how humble and reserved.... hahahaha!!!1