Sarojdhakal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Mapping Karagithi and Kavra of Salyan District

@Sarojdhakal   Bro nice initiative. I am also planning something similar in my hometown. Seeing your success,  I am planning to go ahead with my plans. 

Level 9

@abhipandey Thank you so much. We did not know we could achieve that.

Level 9

Hi @FazeelUsmani Thank you so much for liking it. We are also discussing this world wide campaign, please join in the discussion here

Level 9

Hi @Jnjoe really excited to hear that you are doing some mapping in the region.  We are also discussing worldwide campaign of Celebrating the month of September as an International Month of Moments please join in 🙂

Level 9

Hi @HelloSamsonR@OSAMA@NirajBhusal@PushpendraKhadka just wanted to share this with you too. Sorry if it bothers you.

Level 9

@Sarojdhakal very good job. I am so much interested on 360 photos. Taking 360 photos makes me so happy . Mapping in rural area and taking 360 photos will really help to digital Nepal, that what I thought. Very great photos saroj ji. "मलाइ मेरो गाउँ गएको याद आयो".

I saw some red dots in 360 photos what are they?

Pushpendra nepal Nepal Local Guide | My Contributions
Level 7

@SarojdhakalThough I will not be here in kathmandu I will give a good effort from my hometown. Best of luck. Feel free to drop any suggestions and ideas. 

Regards 

Amit 

Level 8

Awesome @Sarojdhakal and @PrijunK. This a great example for all Local Guides. Mapping in Salyan one of the rural district of Nepal, it's really hard but you made it happen. Proud of you both. 

Level 8

Thank you everyone for this love and support... It was very nice working with @Sarojdhakal  .... learned a lot from him and hoping we can do something like this again..

Sorry for the late reply 🙂

Level 9

@PushpendraKhadka Those are because of sun rays I assume. I've frequently seen them but not sure what they are. Thank you for liking this activity.