SybilG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Mainstation Zurich

This is inside the Station Zurich.  There u'll find yr train,yr S-Bahn or u go in a directions out to enjoy the City or take a tram,Bus or shop.... Also u can stay inside and buy some Gifts from the stores,like Sprüngli: chocolate. Whatever u need u'll findThis is inside the Station Zurich. There u'll find yr train,yr S-Bahn or u go in a directions out to enjoy the City or take a tram,Bus or shop.... Also u can stay inside and buy some Gifts from the stores,like Sprüngli: chocolate. Whatever u need u'll find

Zürich HB, Bahnhofplatz, Zürich, Schweiz
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Mainstation Zurich

Hi @SybilG!

Thanks for your picture! If you haven't already, I advise you to upload your photos of the station to Google Maps to earn points! Check out this post about how to add great content to Google Maps.

Good luck, and enjoy your time in Zurich!

Level 1

Re: Mainstation Zurich

Thank u.

Maybe I understand wrong,but I am fr Zurich.  I am born here and this City. So I am a Swiss girl and I coming from Zürich.  I also live here - ZH - Altstetten 

On maps? I know it's possible to translate the Text.  But what I read,is nearly nonsence..!!In german.  So that's why I make it in englisch and this is the reamonn, why some Texts got mistakes. 

Where are you from?

Thanks