DanielTh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Lightning strikes in the midnight sky

Last night (10th may 2017, 01 AM) in Hyderabad India, nature's fury was at its magnificent display. Lightning kept striking continuously for over 3 hours. It lit up the whole sky.
I've complied the best of moments in this short video:   https://youtu.be/mtWatQTI4xs

I always had the passion of filming this occurrence. It gives you a glimpse of what can happen up in the sky.

Do share any of your memories of capturing this beautiful yet dangerous natural activity.

With monsoon coming up in India, creating awareness of what to do during lightning strikes will help a lot of people.

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Lightning strikes in the midnight sky

Hi @DanielTh

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. Thanks for sharing! You can literally feel the rain through all the thunders and lightening! I just moved your post here in the "Share your Discoveries and Photos" board as it is the best place to share your photos and experience:). On the "Photography" board instead you can share all your knowledge, ask other Local Guides for advice or learn and share your tips to get the best picture.

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

@MariaBi thank you shifting this. I was looking for the right category, couldn't get this one. Glad that you shifted it.
I am a regular user of LG Connect. Wanted to share this specific experience. Thank you.

Level 10

@DanielTh great job , i was going through the video and was awe struck , that lightning produced enough luminosity to light the whole place and it even looked like the evening . great video . Screenshot (172).png

Level 7

Some midnight lightning slideshow