NepaliGuide's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

#Letsguide

Hi,

I am Bibek Regmi from Nepal. I have been actively participating in Local guide program since last year.  When I visit any new place and find something new I would like to share on Google Map. Our small act is making big impact to other travelers. I love being recognized as a local guide and I feel proud to be part of Google. I always look for something which would be helpful to other travelers.

Most of my posts are from three places: 

-Dang, Nepal (my birthplace/my hometown)

-Bangalore, India ( where I completed my study)

-Kathmandu (where I work)

In each places where I stayed and contributed, found some good and active local guides who are very  passionate and curious on this volunteering activity.  I am one of the happy local guide and love being recognized as a local guide.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I Please, post your best photography here. This will help us to learn from our own community members One single picture gives much detail about the institute . Like : front view of building, hoarding board, name of institute, wheelchair accessible entrance, contact details and other details on the board. For Google map, we should try to choose best place for shot from where detailed information can be captured.  Location : Dang, Ghorahi, Nepal. Institute : Lotus Training CenterOne single picture gives much detail about the institute . Like : front view of building, hoarding board, name of institute, wheelchair accessible entrance, contact details and other details on the board. For Google map, we should try to choose best place for shot from where detailed information can be captured. Location : Dang, Ghorahi, Nepal. Institute : Lotus Training Center

Place : Goa, India. The picture shows that the place is not much crowded and beach is surrounded with greenery views. This beach is one of the peaceful beach in North Goa. Usually people visit here for sunset view.Place : Goa, India. The picture shows that the place is not much crowded and beach is surrounded with greenery views. This beach is one of the peaceful beach in North Goa. Usually people visit here for sunset view.

Asia
9 comments
Level 8

Re: Best photography

Be the initiator sir @NepaliGuide 

Do post some nice shots ( with details, topic etc.)

@NepaliGuide wrote:

Please, post your best photography here. This will help us to learn from our own community members 

Level 8

@mhjn. Now I have uploaded picture. Hope to see picture from you as well. Thanks for your suggestion.

Level 8

Thanks for such a mesmerising view bro @NepaliGuide

One click of chamunda devi temple in himachal pradesh

2016-11-22-17-08-46-070.jpg

Level 8

@mhjn nice picture with admist mountain view. This picture reminds me  Pashupati temple, Kathmandu, Nepal. 

Level 8

Thanks @NepaliGuide for the appreciation mate. 

@NepaliGuide wrote:

@mhjn nice picture with admist mountain view. This picture reminds me  Pashupati temple, Kathmandu, Nepal. 

Level 5

20170614_094440.jpg20170614_110217.jpg

In the first photo the mountain is Kanchenjungha and the second photo is Nathang Valley in North Sikkim.

Connect Moderator

Nice pictures @FlylikeABird now I am working on Sikkim forest mapping project. It's beautiful state. 

@sutapas wrote:

20170614_094440.jpg20170614_110217.jpg

In the first photo the mountain is Kanchenjungha and the second photo is Nathang Valley in North Sikkim.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@FlylikeABird beautiful kangchenjunga i.e. border between Nepal and north Sikkim.

Level 5

Thank you