TusharRayate's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Last Year At Purandar Fort, Pune, India

A Day Well Spent At Purandar Fort :
Its been more than a 2 years now but Surely that was one heck of an adventurous trip for me. The feeling was nothing short of an accomplishment, especially due to the return journey. All our assumptions about this trek were completely incorrect, that we would be able to wind-up pretty quick. It does take a good amount of time to explore the fort completely. Add to that the lovely experience of trekking in rains, through the streams and marshy land. Be it the beautiful birds we saw, or the unique trekking experience; this was definitely one of my best trek till date.

IMG_20161023_151033-min.jpg
 - Abandoned church, Purandar Fort (Pune,India)

IMG_20161023_145950-min.jpg
- View From Purandar Fort (Pune,India)

IMG_20161023_120918-min.jpg
- Butterfly Captured, Purandar Fort (Pune,India)

IMG_20161023_172247-min.jpg
- Random Click, Near Purandar Fort (Pune,India)

IMG_20161023_145419-min.jpg
Random Click, Purandar Fort (Pune,India)
IMG_20161023_165822-min.jpg
-Random Click, Near Purandar Fort (Pune,India)

Pune, Maharashtra, India
2 comments
Level 3

Re: Last Year At Purandar Fort, Pune, India

Great Tushar. Nice pics. Can you please provide some captions to the pictures so that we know what places have you captured. I especially loved the old dilapidated church. Well shot. Which one is this and where? - Pankaj

Level 9

Re: Last Year At Purandar Fort, Pune, India

Hello @PankajkumarB
Greeting for the day.
as you suggested i have added captions for the images, please have a look. The place is known as Purandar Fort, 50 km southeast of Pune ahead of Saswad village.

Thanks & Regards,
Tushar Rayate

@PankajkumarB wrote:

Great Tushar. Nice pics. Can you please provide some captions to the pictures so that we know what places have you captured. I especially loved the old dilapidated church. Well shot. Which one is this and where? - Pankaj