AomTS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Kong Krailas Retro Market

Local food at Kong Krailas Retro MarketFried dough with sausage fillingsFried dough with sausage fillings

Palm fruit steamed cakePalm fruit steamed cake

Fried chili pasteFried chili paste

Coconut pancake or Kanom KrokCoconut pancake or Kanom Krok

Preserved SantolPreserved Santol

Fried meatballsFried meatballs

Assorted sweet and dumplingsAssorted sweet and dumplings

Wheel shaped Fried beanWheel shaped Fried bean

Fish cakeFish cake

Seafood pancakeSeafood pancake

Kong Krailat District, Sukhothai, Thailand
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Kong Krailas Retro Market

@AomTS@@@

awesomee pictures 😃😃😃😃 looking testy 😋😋😋😋 Good for snack break

Level 5

Thanks for your comment. All kinds of popular Thai food including Pad Thai is also freshly cooked and served here! There’s also local music and dance for tourists.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @AomTS,

All of these look delicious! Thanks for sharing and also providing the short descriptions below the pictures. I wouldn't have guessed what these are.

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

@NadyaPNwrote:

Hey @AomTS,

All of these look delicious! Thanks for sharing and also providing the short descriptions below the pictures. I wouldn't have guessed what these are.

See you around!

- Nadya

Thanks @NadyaPN 

There are a lot more to explore if you visit Sukhothai, Thailand. I will keep posting about this old lovely city.

Former Google Contributor

@AomTS, I am looking forward to your next posts! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!