pesogrgic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Kalemegdan

If you haven't seen Belgrade yet, you simply must visit the capital of Serbia and tour Upper and Lower Town of the Belgrade fortress and stroll through the Kalemegdan park.

Military museumMilitary museumOld tankOld tankExhibitsExhibitsCannons from World War ICannons from World War IOld VS NewOld VS NewTorpedoTorpedoThe river Sava and the DanubeThe river Sava and the DanubeBelgrade FortressBelgrade FortressVictor - PobednikVictor - Pobednik

More photos from Kalemegdan fortess you can see in my album : https://photos.app.goo.gl/aU85zzelklJTxCSK2

PG
Belgrade, Serbia
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Kalemegdan

Hi @pesogrgic,

Thanks for sharing! This is one of the cities I liked the most in Serbia. I really enjoyed the view from Kalemegdan to the both rivers from above! I've been there for a students exchange program. I remember that there was also this Dino park which I liked a lot.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!