Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Jute > The Golden Fiber of Bangladesh

Here some other handicrafts by jute - @ErmesT @NABILazeez @Pankaj90 @DiAnaUS @Myrathor @Csaba @169746 @SanyaOdare

Jute products  (Captured by me)Jute products (Captured by me)Jute products  (Captured by me)Jute products (Captured by me)Jute products  (Captured by me)Jute products (Captured by me)

Thanks.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Amazing plant is @Kamalhasnainee , In Iran we used Jute bag (Gunny) for packaging the bulk dried fruit, some of vegetables like potato or onion. and in isolation of roofs, baths, pools and ... also. thank you for your full information about jute. 

Level 9

Wow @mohammadrezaNa great ! I am really happy to see the status of your country that the peoples are using jute for various purposes ! 

@mohammadrezaNa wrote:

Amazing plant is @Kamalhasnainee , In Iran we used Jute bag (Gunny) for packaging the bulk dried fruit, some of vegetables like potato or onion. and in isolation of roofs, baths, pools and ... also. thank you for your full information about jute. 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee wonderful post and beautiful photos. 

As I heard ,Bangladesh,s 80% of economy  depends on jute until early 90,s. Jutes Market value became lower when polythene, nylon, rubber take part in the marketplace. 

Now a days 90% of customers looking for colors and designs and outer looks.just 10% check the materials. Is it jute or polythene. 

By the way you always comes with information. Thanks 

Level 9

The government of Bangladesh specially The Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has made the uses of jute bags compulsory in the preservation and transporting of 20 kg or more of commodities like onion, ginger, garlic, pulses, potato, flour, chilli, turmeric, coriander seeds and husks of rice and wheat. There is huge company are using jute materials like creative invitation cards, file folder for confidential official or personal documents, various types of handicrafts for home appliance etc. The using of jute materials is increasing day by day in Bangladesh. Thanks for your valuable thoughts and question @AkmalB.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee i know its real, just that am a funny person and love to make fun. Great article @Kamalhasnainee

Level 9

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ thanks brother !

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Good to know this . 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 8

Nice to see @Kamalhasnainee. Good writing.

Level 9

Thanks @KhanArifRahman !

@KhanArifRahman wrote:

Nice to see @Kamalhasnainee. Good writing.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh