ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Indian culture celebration in Buenos Aires

I worship him , he is like a religion in INDIA , we wake up until night 3 AM even we have to go to work , school , college , or even we have exam on the next day , i am planning to get his picture tattooed on my arm . @ValeriaA_ . 

Apart from having good health and taking care of my parents and family i have 3 wishes 

1.Watch messi play at Camp nou

2.Messi lifting World cup

3. Bow to the legends idol in Buenos Airis 

Level 10

Wow @NarenChandra, I didn't know he was so important for you and many other people. It must be really interesting to have such a big idol to worship. Thanks for telling this to me!

@NarenChandra escribió:

I worship him , he is like a religion in INDIA , we wake up until night 3 AM even we have to go to work , school , college , or even we have exam on the next day , i am planning to get his picture tattooed on my arm . @ValeriaA_ . 

Apart from having good health and taking care of my parents and family i have 3 wishes 

1.Watch messi play at Camp nou

2.Messi lifting World cup

3. Bow to the legends idol in Buenos Airis 

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

@ValeriaA_ Thanks a lot for sharing this post. I was totally unaware about such celebration about Indian Culture. It meant a lot to me that you wrote this post thinking about sharing with us. Thanks again for your effort. 🙂

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Level 10

Thanks for your nice words @Sovon! It's great to know about celebrations all around the world and I'm happy I shared it with you 🙂

@Sovon escribió:

@ValeriaA_ Thanks a lot for sharing this post. I was totally unaware about such celebration about Indian Culture. It meant a lot to me that you wrote this post thinking about sharing with us. Thanks again for your effort. 🙂

Level 8

Hi @ValeriaA_.

I am very much glad to know that BA Celebra chosen India to be celebrated this weekend. Seeing the India flag on a street made me felt proud. All the photos were superb. The sixth photo which you shared with a word 'Bangalore' made my day because it is the name of the city which I am currently living 😄 Thank you! :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Well @SalmaanN the photo of Bangalore was taken specially thinking about you, haha. I was all the time like "oh, I will take a photo to this so Salmaan gets to see it!". I'm really happy because I could share this with you, and really glad you liked it! 🙂

@SalmaanN escribió:

Hi @ValeriaA_.

I am very much glad to know that BA Celebra chosen India to be celebrated this weekend. Seeing the India flag on a street made me felt proud. All the photos were superb. The sixth photo which you shared with a word 'Bangalore' made my day because it is the name of the city which I am currently living 😄 Thank you! :))

Level 8

Oh woww, @ValeriaA_.

I am very happy on knowing that you willingly taken this photo to share with me. It means so much to me. I will consider this photo as a gift from you. Thanks again! :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

@ValeriaA_

Iam very happy to see this....Thank you...

Level 10

I'm glad you liked it @Hyderali 🙂

@Hyderali escribió:

@ValeriaA_

Iam very happy to see this....Thank you...

Level 8

@ValeriaA_

Try a visit to India....

You can really enjoy the Indian foods and culture..in India different state have different food and culture..

We are welcoming you..

@SalmaanN