kom's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Betreff: I love dogs

Nice dog. Is not so big the my but very nice. Our Marlon that's his name is in Sommer really white. It is Golden retriever. 

Level 10

Betreff: I love dogs

@CRISK Please read "Please Read Before Making Post" by @CorrieD and "Read: Posting on "Share your Photos and discoveries" Board" by @LuisR. You can learn more about posting great posts by reading them.

Level 2

Re: I love dogs

I have just recently rescued a puppy from a man that live  a block down the street from me and also already own another. The owner of the pup beat him with a belt an  never showed him love. I took a few nabs and jabs into convincing this man to let me care for the dog. All this man wanted in exchange was a lawnmower; this man  and i made this exchange and he had no sorrows nor hurt that this 8 month puppy was no longer his. ...smh. Today i can say i am so glad an d thankful to have this dog in my life, im sure dog#1 can say the same.lol. 

Anyways, as any dog owner knows dogs are not cheap, especially if they have their vaccinations, are on the the right dog food and have the appropriate & safest gear/hygienic items. 

Anyone know of a place near by that give free and/or discounted vaccinations? 

They are both pitbulls fyi