Landy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Food Pictures of East Lansing, Pure Michigan

EverydayEverydayEverydayEverydayBWWBWWAIAIAIAIAltu'sAltu'sNOLANOLANOLANOLANOLANOLAAmerican FifthAmerican FifthZoobies/CosmosZoobies/CosmosSansuSansuStateside DeliStateside DeliStateside DeliStateside DeliHong KongHong KongHong KongHong KongHong KongHong KongHong KongHong KongHong KongHong KongLotsaLotsaLotsaLotsaHong'sHong'sHong'sHong'sSwagathSwagathMeatsMeatsNaingNaingEverydayEverydayEverydayEverydayEverydayEverydayHong'sHong'sMaruMaruMaruMaruTheioTheioSnow FlakesSnow FlakesEast CafeEast CafeSansuSansuLotsaLotsaEast CafeEast CafeFive GuysFive GuysSwagathSwagathSwagathSwagathFive GuysFive GuysFive GuysFive GuysSmokey BonesSmokey BonesSmokey BonesSmokey BonesMarco'sMarco's

East Lansing, MI, United States
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Food Pictures of East Lansing, Pure Michigan

@Landy Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Is this your first post on Local Guides Connect? Please tell us a little bit about these delicious foods.

I think it is better to post few good photos here and share a photo album with all the other photos. You can use Google Pahotos for that.

Level 8

Re: Food Pictures of East Lansing, Pure Michigan

Hello @AnuradhaP! Yes it was. Thanks for the tips--I'll keep that in mind for next time

These are all food pictures of restaurants I love in my cities--East Lansing and Lansing, Michigan. I wanted to give a glimpse into what these cities have to offer, and hopefully inspiration for dishes to try!