JenneferB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Bls: Finding A Home Away From Home: A bowl of noodles

@kasiyanta I haven't tried much Indonesian food, but I would love to explore it more. What dish should a beginner have? I am a huge fan of spicy so I'd really enjoy that 🙂

Level 8

Re: Finding A Home Away From Home: A bowl of noodles

@Rezgar Thank you for reading! I'll be sure to keep the posts coming. I haven't been writing for a while but I love sharing so you'll be seeing me around here a little more often 🙂

Level 8

Thanks for reading! @Shirley

Yes, you must try it! If we're in town at the same time we should go together (we can order more muahaha) but yeah, it's awesome that the bowls are small to get variety. Oh, if you're in the area there is a restaurant called Brenda's Soul Food close by - really really good shrimp and grits *drool*

Level 10

Thank you for your attention, my dear friend, @JenneferB 
I will wait for your next posts.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 9

Oh! I've heard about Brenda's before @JenneferB! I heard long queues too.. haha I don't like waiting for my food, especially if I'm hungry!

But yea, who knows, we may find ourselves in SF together. I seem to go all the time anyway!!! 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 7

Wow this is amazing @JenneferB, the boat noodles look absolutely delicious. It's certainly delightful to find a place that reminds you of home---actually I miss that quite a bit right now! There aren't many restaurants that offer home cooking where I am living.

And the price at this restaurant you showed seems super reasonable too, which makes it perfect for ordering 2 bowls (or even more ^^).

Actually I have been to Thailand, but I don't think I have heard of the boat noodles, or have tried them before!!

Looks like when we meet again (hopefully in SF!) we will have to go to this place 🙂

I hope you had a great time in San Francisco 🙂

Level 8

I had the best time in SF. I can't believe I ate so much food.... 

Awe, when you come to Vancouver you'll have to make up for all the home cooking you're missing! AND when we all meet up in SF soon, I'll take you to this place so you can tell everyone how amazing boat noodles are >=)