00585-800x560

Level 9

Bls: Best dessert till now you have.

Thanks @Victoria_v

So beautiful photo!

Is it ice-cream?

Level 8

Bls: Best dessert till now you have.

@helga19 Yes, but only from fruits, without milk.

Level 2

Bls: Breakfast time

It is poached eggs with cous cous and olive bread 

Level 6

Wave on cafe in Gijang Busan city Korea

A very interesting place I would recommend in Busan.

One of my favorite thing to do with my friend on Fridays is driving around for a nice cup of coffee or refreshments after lunch. So we usually just type what we've searched on the navigation and see it for ourselves. Wave on indeed is beautiful and worth driving.. It is a camping site and a coffee shop. There is also a  restaurant which is part of the compound but I haven't tried it so I do not have photos of the food servings.. The place is indeed relaxing and peaceful.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Wave on cafe in Gijang Busan city Korea

Hey @ExploringKorea

Thank you for your post. Location next to the seaside, good coffee, sweets, company and a big park.

This place looks really nice and perfect for a recharging break.

Please do not forget to leave a review on Google Maps, in order to share in details with others your positive experience and feel free to add photos and details about the place. 

Just to let you know, in order to receive the correct exposure, I have moved your post on the - FOOD LOVERS CLUB 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Thank you for your advice and help I really appreciate it.. I am new to this and I have tons of photos and experiences about the beauty of korea that I would love to share around the world.. 

Level 9

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Homemade soya cutlets with suaceDimsum with stir fried chicken

Level 9

Welcome to connect @ExploringKorea and nice to e-meet you. See you around!

Cheers!

A-Beta
Level 6

Thank you..