cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟🥙🌭🍕🥐🍳🍡🍝🍢🍦🍧🍩🎂🍉

@Christine_T wrote:

@OSAMA
I've never had Turkish Delight but it looks very interesting!

So many different flavors! Which is your favorite?

This week I tried baked some vegan cupcakes. I've never decorated a cupcake before so I also tried adding a little design. 😉

IMG_20180521_192119-COLLAGE.jpg

This is really beautiful @Christine_T :). Am I seeing something unique here ? It looks like you baked the local guides logo 😄

Level 10

Food Lovers I definitely have something special for you. Anyone ever tried a Nigerian food before ?

Ewa Agoyin. One of Nigeria's Main Local CuisineEwa Agoyin. One of Nigeria's Main Local CuisineAssorted Spiced up meatsAssorted Spiced up meatsIMG_20180205_143901.jpg

Level 9

Thanks! @HelloSamsonR

pls enjoy with us

Level 7

@HelloSamsonR

I used icing to make the local guide logo. 😉
I will bake some cupcakes for you next time too. :))
Which do you prefer, chocolate or vanilla?

Level 7

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Food Lovers I definitely have something special for you. Anyone ever tried a Nigerian food before ?

Ewa Agoyin. One of Nigeria's Main Local CuisineEwa Agoyin. One of Nigeria's Main Local CuisineAssorted Spiced up meatsAssorted Spiced up meatsIMG_20180205_143901.jpg

@HelloSamsonR

Wow wow!
Those all look amazing! Thank you for sharing!

I love beans, I want to try to make the Ewa Agoyin at some point. :))

Level 10

Hehe @SivansakNey I definitely will. I have been enjoying since the beginning too 😄

Level 10

Hehe @Christine_T That's really awesome. I love vanilla, looking forward to it 😄.

Level 10

@Christine_T wrote:

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@HelloSamsonR

Wow wow!
Those all look amazing! Thank you for sharing!

I love beans, I want to try to make the Ewa Agoyin at some point. :))

Thanks @Christine_T. Good to hear you want to make Ewa Agoyin at some point. If you do definitely make this, you would break a record in Nigeria and be famous for this :D. Ewa Agoyin has never tasted better or more better across the shores of Nigeria hehe. It is a good thing you should try it out at some point.

Connect Moderator

I want a red and white one @OSAMA 

Is there still it?

Instead of it, I'll give this to you:-)

IMG_20171127_151630.jpg

Connect Moderator

@Christine_T

It was yummmmmmy! Please make it again 😉