BarbiRivas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Enjoy the world traveling - 500 North Coast road trip

Hi everyone!

My name is Bárbara Rivas and this is my first post on Local Guides Connect. I am an argentinian 28 years old woman traveling the world 🙂

I love taking pictures of the places I go, but wanted to do something useful out of them so I start posting on Local Guide feature and really enjoy it. Sharing pictures and experiences with the world makes choices easier and shorten the distances all over the globe, also let us dream about the next place we want to visit in advance! 

I recently discover that Rumille, Spain, the village where my grandfather was born has no pictures, no reviews, nothing at all. I decided to go there this June in order to became its first Local Guide and let people know the little village where he grew up. 

At this moment I`m doing the 500 North Coast road trip at Scotland Highlands viewing some amazing landscapes and castles that many local guides have already discover, and hoping to discover something new myself to share with you all!

Looking to discover the world with you!

IMG_5591.JPGIMG_5438.jpg

Scotland, Reino Unido
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Enjoy the world traveling - 500 North Coast road trip

Wow, amazing idea. Keep the good work going....

Level 6

Awesome! Good luck Barbara! And if you will have some time try to come to Armenia, Yerevan where you can enjoy local tasty food, music, and colorful city! 😉

Level 6

Hi Luse,

Thank you, I would love to visit Armenia! 🙂