VicV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

During the next event, the Local Guides found a restaurant with an interesting format!)

I have been making photos for a long time and mark places on the Google map. Recently he began to hold events.
Every day I come across something new.
Not all have time to show. But I will try to share with you!) Perhaps you will someday want to come to our wonderful city and I will be glad to meet you!
Here I will show the photos taken during my First Event!
It was held on April 1, 2017
It was Saturday. 12 a.m. I wanted to walk with a camera on one of the old streets of our city. But seeing the interesting name of the restaurant "Bakljan" on the corner of the building decided to look there! This is a Caucasian name with an incorrect spelling. We can say that it is collected from two words: Eggplant and Dear 🙂 Or Dear Cormorant!) Or another name: Dear Cormorant (the name of a bird from the family of pelicans).
Inside there was not a single visitor. I was the first and I was very happy. Seeing the interior, I decided to stay here and try something. I ordered mountain tea on medicinal herbs, and ate a lean dish. What a happiness it is, when you can take pictures of the interior and not disturb anyone! Girls waiters were very young and beautiful. They were decorated with a red and white uniform.
The day was a success, and I stayed here for 2 hours! Background oriental national music sounded in both Russian and English. By 14 o'clock the visitors began to come.DSC03871.jpg

DSC03896.jpg

The inscription on a wooden wooden toy - DO NOT SAD! Its presence on the table means that the table is reserved!)The inscription on a wooden wooden toy - DO NOT SAD! Its presence on the table means that the table is reserved!)

DSC03904.jpg

DSC03905.jpg

DSC03909.jpg

This restaurant has its own slogan - Restaurant from Soul!This restaurant has its own slogan - Restaurant from Soul!

DSC03914.jpg

DSC03915.jpg

Pepper for giving the oriental hot style!) Entourage!Pepper for giving the oriental hot style!) Entourage!

This is how the hot Caucasian guys call the girls in the restaurant: - Let's go to the restaurant, we'll dance to and fro!)This is how the hot Caucasian guys call the girls in the restaurant: - Let's go to the restaurant, we'll dance to and fro!)

DSC03921.jpg

On each table there is a closed canned pot where condensed milk is. It is very sweet and anyone can take it with you! But the most interesting is that the bank has a password. If you come to another restaurant with a slogan "In Guests" and name the password "Roasted sweet cottage cheese" - then you will get them for free!On each table there is a closed canned pot where condensed milk is. It is very sweet and anyone can take it with you! But the most interesting is that the bank has a password. If you come to another restaurant with a slogan "In Guests" and name the password "Roasted sweet cottage cheese" - then you will get them for free!

DSC03933.jpg

DSC03934.jpg

DSC03937.jpg

DSC03939.jpg

DSC03943.jpg

DSC03946.jpg

DSC03947.jpg

DSC03948.jpg

DSC03950.jpg

DSC03953.jpg

DSC03956.jpg

DSC03958.jpg

DSC03960.jpg

DSC03962.jpg

Hot Caucasian guy-dzhigit!)Hot Caucasian guy-dzhigit!)

DSC03969.jpg

And here a little video on the interior:The girls were kind and made me a company!)The girls were kind and made me a company!)

More photos in all album: "BakladJan"

Нижний Новгород, Нижегородская область, Россия
1 comment
Level 10

Re: During the next event, the Local Guides found a restaurant with an interesting format!)

Good post about local places . @VicV

I love to explore and view new restaurants