pexies1990's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Do you need help with Google Drive storage?

Many people are not aware in few things that you can restore your Google Drive storage. I have few tips in restoring extra storage that you can use in other Google Product that you have. Remember, Google Drive storage are also being used in your Gmail and Google Photos account. 

I have few ways to restore your storage:

1. Empty your Google Drive trash. ( Once you move a file in your Google Drive trash will remain in the trash and will count against your current storage). 
  2. Delete your forgotten emails in inbox that are a few years old and emails with usually large attachments: 

3. Restore the storage in your Google Photos. In this step, you can get Unlimited free storage in Google Photos. Just keep in mind that photos              are compressed to save space. If a photo is larger than 16MP, it will be resized to 16MP. Videos higher than 1080p will be resized to high-                  definition 1080p. A video with 1080p or less will look close to the original. If you are decided to get this option in your Google Photos, simply              access your Google Photos settings

I hope it somewhat help you in managing your storage.

Happy mapping! 

1 comment
Level 9

Re: Do you need help with Google Drive storage?

very helpful information thank you @pexies1990 for sharing with us