FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Discover Ueno Park Japan

Ueno Park, Tokyo, Japan

First time to set foot in one of the dream destinations since childhood, Japan! Makes my heart tremble not stop being grateful why I can get here.

Here I am not just traveling ordinary streets, but for the sake of a project coming from the capital, I have to learn as quick as lightning to create a professional vlog content in accordance with the formulation of the strategy a few days yesterday. This project vlog is one of the largest private television stations in Indonesia.

Since this is my first experience there have been many obstacles to my own limitations. But I keep trying my best for the best.

Haneda Airport

Landed on Haneda AirportLanded on Haneda Airport

The first day moving around the vlog shooting location did not stop me from taking the adventure and hunting content all over Tokyo City within that time limit.

For the first day I visited Ueno Park, Tokyo, Japan. Ueno Park is a large public park next to Ueno Station in central Tokyo. The park grounds were originally part of Kaneiji Temple, which used to be one of the city's largest and wealthiest temples and a family temple of the ruling Tokugawa clan during the Edo Period. Kaneiji stood in the northeast of the capital to protect the city from evil, much like Enryakuji Temple in Kyoto.

Here my photos : 

Ueno Park

Enjoying Ueno Park

Ueno Park

Ueno Park

Traditional Market

A place of prayer

Lake attraction gate

Lake attraction gateLake attraction gate

A market near Ueno Park

Ueno, Taitō, Tokyo, Japan