JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: Dessert Photos πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ©πŸͺ

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@JohnnyE I just followed you on Google+ to see your dessert collections, if you watch I was offline for 1hour+. I went to look for the replica of your dessert photos to purchase. But I couldn't find it, it's not available in my community πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Why do you do this to us @JohnnyE

@HelloSamsonR, followed you back. I don't have any desert collection since it's my official profile on Google+. Most of my recipes you can find in my Cooking & Baking community. I don't share much recipes there since being owner of Google+ community with over 560,000 members is very difficult. I have to review each post by other members, clean spam, ban spammers, etc. It's time consuming. What did you want to purchase? I am not selling anything. LOL.

Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Really impressive @JohnnyE !

Thanks @Kamalhasnainee, hope to see some dessert photos you've captured. 😊

Level 10

@JohnnyE I went to look for dessert photos in my streets to purchase couldn't find 😒. No one available where I went. Since I have been seeing this photos I grew extra hungry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I hope you don't punish us more with your dessert photos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@JohnnyE I went to look for dessert photos in my streets to purchase couldn't find 😒. No one available where I went. Since I have been seeing this photos I grew extra hungry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I hope you don't punish us more with your dessert photos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh I see @HelloSamsonR, don't worry, I will not share more photos today but tomorrow comes new mouth watering photos. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Level 9

@JohnnyE yummy!! you made me eat Peanut Butter Brownie Bars today πŸ™‚ really beautiful photos πŸ™‚

Level 9

Delicious work.

Congratulations.

Level 9

@IlankovanT wrote:

@JohnnyE yummy!! you made me eat Peanut Butter Brownie Bars today πŸ™‚ really beautiful photos πŸ™‚

Thanks @IlankovanT, I love Peanut Butter Brownie Bars. πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸͺ🍩

Level 9

@NicacioS wrote:

Delicious work.

Congratulations.

Thanks @NicacioS. More is coming right away. πŸ˜€

Level 9

Since it's Sunday, here are my mouth watering dessert photos for all of you. Feel free to eat as much as you can. πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ©πŸͺ

Source: My food blog

Chocolate-Peanut Ice Cream CakeChocolate-Peanut Ice Cream CakePeanut Butter Rocky Road FudgePeanut Butter Rocky Road FudgeTurtle Thumbprint CookiesTurtle Thumbprint Cookies

@HelloSamsonR, @SalmaanN, @Kamalhasnainee, @OSAMA, @Anonymous, @Bakhtiyar, @JonasKL, @NareshDarji, @Umashankar, @ErmesT.

Connect Moderator

So dilesius desserts @JohnnyE

@_Johnny_ wrote:

Since it's Sunday, here are my mouth watering dessert photos for all of you. Feel free to eat as much as you can. πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ©πŸͺ

Source: My food blog

Chocolate-Peanut Ice Cream CakeChocolate-Peanut Ice Cream CakePeanut Butter Rocky Road FudgePeanut Butter Rocky Road FudgeTurtle Thumbprint CookiesTurtle Thumbprint Cookies

@HelloSamsonR, @SalmaanN, @Kamalhasnainee, @OSAMA, @Anonymous, @Bakhtiyar, @JonasKL, @NareshDarji, @Umashankar, @ErmesT.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.