hereisFU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Delicious Japanese cuisine cross the road

Being a Japanese cuisine lover, I like sashimi the most.

Hence, living in Hsinchu for collage since 2015, I've keeping trying and finding out the Japanese cuisine restaurant.

What is Sashimi? Let me make a short introduction.

There are many different kinds of fresh fish and seafood served raw in the Japanese cuisine.

Japanese love to eat raw fish cause it not only delicious but healthy. Raw fish may supply omega-3 fats that benefits for the body and brain.

20180414_113941.jpg

You may know what sushi is but you can't tell the difference between it and sashimi.

While sashimi is similar to sushi, it is absence of rice.

The sashimi pieces are dipped into a dish of soya sauce which the daikon and shiso also be dipped in before being eaten.

When slices of fish are served on top of a small ball of rice called nigiri-zushi.

112.jpg      111.jpg

And there are so many kind of Japanese cuisine like Fish Bone Soup, Tempura, Sashimi risotto and Chawan  ……

113.jpg114.jpg

115.jpg116.jpg

-

Why not make a list to collect the particular kind restaurant and share it with ur friends right now ? hahaaaaa

see more in my place on Google Maps!

Tasty Japanese cuisine in Hsinchu selection

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Taiwan
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Delicious Japanese cuisine cross the road

I really enjoyed reading your post @hereisFU! It is quite educative! I never knew that there is sushi and sashimi (sushi without rice). Looks quite tasteful. Is it your favorite one? Hope to try them out one day.  : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!