Level 10

Re: Croatia Mountains

Hi @Danijel Nice video. Who is in video. are you in video 

its really good place 

welcome to local guide

Level 7

Hi Ravi! Thank you! My friend is in video i'm behind the camera 🙂

Here's another video from last Sunday.  Enjoy! 

Level 7

Moderators, This thread needs to be moved to the Photos & Discoveries forum.  Thank you!

Level 7

Zavratnica (Croatia) is the most beautiful bay of northern Adriatic.

You can reach it following the promenade from Jablanac or hike trail from the village of Zavratnica.

I made this short video about Zavratnica bay. Hope you will enjoy! 🙂

Level 8

Definitely agreed! And it's useful to know that Učka Nature Park is easily accessible - even with public transport on weekends and holidays.

Učka Mountain on a summer dayUčka Mountain on a summer day

Level 6

nice video!

please take a look on my video from same place - Klek in winter 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Poštovani @Danijel,

Veoma mi je drago što sam uskoro postala dio ekipe Google moderatora i zaista je lijepo što ste prvi stavili video o hrvatskim planinama. Zahvaljujem što ste s nama podijelili ova divna mjesta za šetnju. 

Htjela bih isto Vam preporučiti prije nego što stavljate vaše priče s putovanja u forumu, da prvo pogledate ove linkove, jer na taj način će vaše sudjelovanje ovdje postati ugodnije i zabavnije: Kako napraviti vaš članak bolji?  i Savjeti: kako koristit zajednicu Local Guides Connect?. Slobodno možete pogledati i naš Pomočni centar.

Ukoliko niste već to uradili, možete proslijediti ovaj link i predstaviti se u zajednici Predstavite se u Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!