raviteja_boddeda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Connect Live @ San Francisco 2018

Hello Buddies there at India

I am Raviteja from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. In this blog I would like to cover my journey towards the Local Guide from a normal user. I started using the Google Photos recently after purchasing a smart phone. I started using Google Photos as a back up for my important documents and photos. Later on, I connected my Google photos app with my Google photos, so that I can share my photos, reviews, ratings to the places that I visited so far. As i continue using the Google Apps, I became more n more familiar with the sharing of my reviews and quick answers about the places that I were asked about. I love the apps so much that I prefer to keep all my photos and videos over the Google drive., with which I am getting benefited as I can increase my Google storage.

Now I am very excited to hear about the "Connect Live" event for the Local Guides Level 5 or above grade buddies. I would be getting a chance to meet you all at the Global Google premises Head at San Francisco in California. So, guys for those who are using Google products like this, you are all welcome to participate in this event by filling an application along with a one minute video. So far I could able to achieve Level 6 and I'm looking for more to achieve further as a user and contributor to the Google Apps. So I also want you buddies to participate in the event.Screenshot (148).png

So keep Googling and Happy to share with you all.

Thanks to One and All

Nagpur, Maharashtra, India