bobcar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Casa Feliz Historic Home Museum - Winter Park, Florida

I stopped by Casa Feliz Historic Museum in Winter Park, Florida today to shoot a couple of photo spheres for Google Street View.

Casa Feliz - Winter Park, FloridaCasa Feliz - Winter Park, Florida

Winter Park, FL, United States
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Casa Feliz Historic Home Museum - Winter Park, Florida

Nice photosphere @bobcar!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Nice photosphere @bobcar!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 6

Hello Bob,

nice pics.....one question,which camera you are using?

I'm thinking about to buy a 360 cam,until now I used my smartphone to take photospheres.

.....one more question 😉 ....are you satisfied with your current equipment?

thanks and have a nice day

Juergen

Level 7

I've been using the Ricoh Theta S, which is affordable and has great quality considering the price. This camera can also shoot 360 video but the quality isn't as good as the static photos. The other cool thing about it is that it integrates directly with the Google Street View App so you can take photos and upload them instantly so they're available in Google Maps and elsewhere. I've had this camera for several months and there have been 3 or 4 firmware updates so they are constantly improving it. I definitely recommend this equipment as going from taking a bunch of photos to one saves a lot of time and makes it even more fun!

Level 6

thanks for the detailed info.....Thesla S is already on my list 😉