Re: Best photo of your smile..

You have a great smile @AnuradhaP

Thanks for spreading your smile..

Connect Moderator

@FuvadShah wrote:

@SoniaK

You look similar to late Sreedeviji in ''English Vinglish'images (2).jpeg

That is height of compliment @FuvadShah. The character of Sridevi in English Vinglish is one of my role model. Not sure where did you find the resemblance between the two of us, but I feel great. Thank you so very much. 

Level 8

@FuvadShah

bro ..really felt good reading your story.i am a local from Mangalore and new to it ..please join me to any local guide whatsapp group if you have so that I can learn and contribute more.

Level 8

@ShafiQsurinje Welcome to connect. As per the policy of Connect, you cannot include your personal details in posts or replies. Please edit your above reply to not fall in trouble.

Level 7

Snapchat-82522057.jpg

It was my birthday😊

Level 9

Oooh!!!!

I never heard such an all pervading laughter ...... full of notes and tunes ...... echoing beauty

Mondrito

Level 6
Level 6

I like this thread! i enjoy seeing a lot of beautiful smiles around the world! Im posting this picture because im smiling a lot in it and also i like the place. This picture was taken during my trip in Viña del Mar - ChileViña del Mar - ChileViña del Mar - Chile

Level 8

Thanks for sharing your smiles @kweenNana1 @Gen

Smile is the way to happiness, you  can spread happiness in others life. Keep smiling,

Fuvad

Level 10

@NareshDarji

Keep Smiling. It's good for health.

BM63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShafiQsurinje sharing of personal information like mobile number is not allowed here, have a look at Local Guides Program Rules

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman