Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Best Views of Your City (Day/Night View)

WOW! What a thoughtful post @Kamalhasnainee!

And what lovely pictures! You took them all?

These are indeed magnificent pictures of my favorite city. Let me share some too, albeit not as wonderful as yours:

Cresent lake road- on my way home, on a rainy eveningCresent lake road- on my way home, on a rainy eveningTejgaon link road- again, on my way home from work...the sky was wonderfully brilliant that eveningTejgaon link road- again, on my way home from work...the sky was wonderfully brilliant that eveningMotijheel- on another rainy day, the water clogged road was really a sight to seeMotijheel- on another rainy day, the water clogged road was really a sight to see

The city in the next picture is not the city of my own. But I loved the view, and hence wanted to share it with you all.

I love evening flights. It makes me feel like I'm flying over the ocean of sparkling stars. Can't love that feeling more. 

I love the view of any city in the evening, from an airplane. This is not a view of my own city though. I took this photo just after taking off, from the sky of Chicago, USA. Loved the view a lot.I love the view of any city in the evening, from an airplane. This is not a view of my own city though. I took this photo just after taking off, from the sky of Chicago, USA. Loved the view a lot.

Congratulations Kamal, once again, for being featured on the home screen. You made us proud. Keep up the good spirit. 

Level 9

@SoniaK you always supported me! Really good friend. You have shared also a nice pic , oh not only nice, mind blowing picture (last pic) ! Thanks for your contribution.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@IlankovanT, gorgeous photos! Loved them all. But more than that, I loved your time-lapse video the most. You just inspired me to make one of my own. I take that as a project to make a movie of my city soon- on time-lapse. 🙂

@LucioV, beautiful picture, highlighting the sculpture. Which city is that? 

@OmerAli, beautiful pictures of Pakistan. Loved the Multan picture a lot. Please share more of the nature photos.

@BlancheMc, lovely NZ photos. Please share more.

@AnuradhaP, beautiful photos. 

Level 10

@SoniaK Thanks.

Level 10

The  views are really very beautiful

@Kamalhasnainee

@SoniaK

@ProfArunCM

@OmerAli

@QuyenKhuong

You know the beauty of city changes colours with day and night

So its really interesting to see both visions.

Level 8

Hi, @Kamalhasnainee . Great post! I liked the photo "Dhanmondi Lake night view". Thanks for sharing.

Korietnik
Level 9

@RohitSadana you are right, beauty of anything are always dependent on it's colors or lightings. For that reason night view of anything with huge lighting, it becomes gorgeous to all. Thanks for your thoughts.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@SoniaK thank you. hope you can share your project with us.

seems your really interested in time-lapse. check this video. this is my first time-lapse video (in 2012)

Level 8

Hi @Kamalhasnainee..

Beautiful photos especially the night views are so attractive.. Thanks for sharing.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Lovely! Gorgeous!! Stunning!!! 

I loved your video thoroughly. Great work, @IlankovanT.

And I particularly also liked the background music. Can you please share the audio file with me as well? What do the words say in the song? Can you please share the lyric as well?

Hehehehe.... too many requests. I hope you dont mind. 🙂

And thank you in advance.

Thanks for sharing your creativity as well.