AugustoValencia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

About being a local guide

Hello local guides! my name is Augusto Valencia. I am 26 years old and I am an architect and photographer from Santiago de Cali-Colombia,
and I am very excited about the possibility of applying to "connect live 2018". I really like "local guides" because it is a way to measure the experiences of people in different places, help them choose where
to go to dinner, or the museum to learn more something about, or to go famoust architectural buildings that are waiting to
be photographed, among other places, thanks to the reviews of many local guides.
I like the idea of ​​putting my two cents in this world, helping ethically the local economy with my contributions,
in which I always try to share quality photographic material and reviews with the most useful and accurate information
acording to my experience. In my city it is not common to see people looking for a places on their smartphones or using GPS to move from one place
to another, so being a local guide must be taken very seriously and with responsibility, because the people who use a digital tools
are going to believe in our reviews to choose their places to visit.

If you are reading this publication, I want us to share photos of the last place, destination, city, etc where you were, and tell us where is.
I show you mine. Guajira, Cabo de la Vela, Colombia
Guajira, Cabo de la vela, ColombiaGuajira, Cabo de la vela, Colombia

Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia