BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: A photo from my trip to Machu Picchu, Peru

@kgstew

That is amazing.  I know there were people that did the 4 day hike and I can't imagine doing that (i'm personally not one for sleeping outdoors/camping/not showering!).  Our hike involved a train to a stop which was maybe about 6-8 miles from Aguas Calientes/Macchu Picchu.   That hike took about 8 hours and was well worth it.  I also hiked Wayanu Picchu the next day (big mountain in the background of the photos).

The craziest thing about it all is how early you have to wake up. You end up hiking more hours than actually sleeping! I'm sure you had to deal with something similar.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

@BruceDM Thanks for sharing such a beautiful and natural photos with us. Credit as well goes to your wife for taking such a perfect shot. Great and excellent photo Bruce 👍

Level 9

Bravo! 

Level 9

It's really an wonderful snap @BruceDM. Thanks for sharing this nice pic. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

I also recently visited Machu Picchu, & it was an incredible trip on multiple levels. The history, the architecture & engineering, the spiritual feeling, the breath taking beauty of the Andes, & the overall adventure of the journey were all a once in a lifetime experience for me. I took MANY photos. Here is one of my favs. Enjoy! (AND GO THERE!)Machu Picchu, PeruMachu Picchu, Peru

Former Google Contributor

@PrestonAZTXMN - Really great photo! Thanks for sharing and reviving this thread 🙂 It was truly one of the best trips of my life.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 8

Me too! Incredible on so many levels. 

Take care

Google Moderator

Hey @PrestonAZTXMN,

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Ivi_Ge

Will do. Thanks!

Level 8

@BruceDM

Me too.

THANKS MUCH!