MaidaValderrama's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A little piece of Valparaiso last tour i did in CHILE

Hi there! 
Its a pleasure to share my last tour through Valparaiso's hills, Valparaiso is in the middle of the country, like 1 hour and 30 minutes, from the capital (Santiago). this place is in the coast. If one day you feel adventure to make this you have to go to this hills and get into this social art.
First you can find  WE ARE NOT HIPPIES, WE ARE HAPPIES two steps mural, made by Art+Believe,  if you went to Valparaiso and you didn't get this picture. believe me,  you didn't look for it enough or you didn't ask on the streets, this place always has a lot of visitors from out of the country. I always take to my foreign friends to take this pic. but this time, i have a pic of mine with mi beloved sister. Colors are saturated by my brother in law, but in a sunny day, it will look same.
The creative is an English duo from UK " It Captivates the colour, vibrancy and the philosophy of the Chilean people today"
Where is this awesomeness: Templeman 672
we are not hippies.JPGThen you can become a child if you want to go upstairs and then you meet with an piano stairs, yes im talking the true,  its a pretty complicated to find in this many many hills with many many stairs, but always a Chilean would love to help to find all this street social arts. You can find them in Beethoven street,  this musicals steps are in Abtao 682.escalera piano.JPG
If i have to write about all the street art in Valparaiso, i will be days and  i will not have enough pictures. so pls. Come to Chile and discovered it by yourself. Now i leave some of my favourites colors stairs, let me know if you can find them too.

escaleras de colores.JPG 2.JPG

you need to go upstairs and check the walls and the street artyou need to go upstairs and check the walls and the street art

escaleras de colores.JPG 3.JPG

This is behind WE ARE NOT HIPPIES....This is behind WE ARE NOT HIPPIES....Welcome to Chile !!! 

Chile
8 comments
Level 8

Re: A little piece of Valparaiso last tour i did in CHILE

@Moadh_AYARI Hi there! you made a special comment with the stairs in Tunisia, i dont know what happened but somehow i get spam, and i lost your awesome pic. sorry.Have a nice day.

Level 6

@MaidaValderrama Hello again, yes i think that my reply is considered as a spam. This problem occurs from time to time. i'll post the photo again.

kesra.jpg

Level 6

@MaidaValderrama, even your post was considered as a spam. I'm glad that things are arranged now and your post appears again.

Level 8

Many thanks @Moadh_AYARI also your comment is here!!! I write to them to know why someone though it was spam... today i wake up and everything is fine. 

Have a nice day!

Level 8

Hi @Moadh_AYARI pls can you tell me in which place is located this stairs??... coz my sister is in tunesia right now and i want to tell her to take a pic in this place ... many thanks 😎
Level 8

Hi @Moadh_AYARI pls can you tell me in which place is located this stairs??... coz my sister is in tunesia right now and i want to tell her to take a pic in this place ... many thanks 😎

Level 6

@MaidaValderrama, the town is called Kesra.

Connect Moderator

@Moadh_AYARI

Very nice, Kesra stairs are quite long....

Thank you for showing a new side of 🇨🇱 to us @MaidaValderrama. Very nice country.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r