PrateekAgarwal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

A Paradise on Earth - Ladakh, India

With this post, I would like to welcome all of you to the exceptional beauty of Ladakh in India. Although this is not my home town, but the beauty has awed me and left me wanting for more. 

I spent 7 days here and each and every minute spent here was breath-taking and has left a long-lasting impression on me. 

I am sharing some of the photos via a link attached here. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KLepokbiklZHTCSJ2

Places visited: (in random order)

1. Leh Monastery

2. Shey Monastery 

3. Lamayuru

4. Nubra Valley

5. Khardungla Pass (Highest Motorable road in the World)

6. Chang La Pass

7. The Breathtaking Pangong Tso Lake (It is just incredible)

8. Magnetic Hill and many other monasteries on the way.

If you can get a chance of basking in the glory of paradise on Earth, do visit Ladakh and you will not be disappointed. Beautiful, Calm Camp near scenic Pangong Tso  LakeBeautiful, Calm Camp near scenic Pangong Tso LakeThoroughly Breath-taking Nubra ValleyThoroughly Breath-taking Nubra Valley

Prateek Agarwal
Leh
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: A Paradise on Earth - Ladakh, India

Wow!

That's awesome, @PrateekAgarwal! Thanks for sharing these places with us. Such mind blowing landscapes! 

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Wow, @PrateekAgarwal

The pictures are stunning, thanks for posting them.

I think many if not all of the landmarks listed deserve their story to be shared!

😉

Level 9

Thanks @NadyaPN @CaptainHook

I really wish for you that you see these places with your own eyes in the near future. I am sure you will fall in love with this place.

In case you need any help regarding itineraries and packages, just ping me and I will guide you.

Prateek Agarwal
Level 8

Thank you, @PrateekAgarwal, I'm definitely putting Ladakh on my travel wish list!

Level 8

That was great experience after reading this post.. photos were beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us @PrateekAgarwal

Level 8

@PrateekAgarwal Wooow, very nice Prateek. 

Thanks for sharing a such wonderful journey.

Level 9

Thanks a lot @Neminath @FuvadShah

Really appreciate. It was just stunning. 

Prateek Agarwal