Thank you @YusanAhmadi!

@YusanAhmadi wrote:

Wow.....cool.......

Level 9

Bls: 15 Million Views Milestone

I hope....i can give more contribute like you.....congratulation🙏🙏🙏🙏👏👏👏

Level 10

Bls: 15 Million Views Milestone

Why not @YusanAhmadi? Simply contribute consistently to Google Maps and in a little short while you are there as well as beyond.

@YusanAhmadi wrote:

I hope....i can give more contribute like you.....congratulation🙏🙏🙏🙏👏👏👏

Level 10

Re: 15 Million Views Milestone

@XanderO wrote:

Awwwww, I'm awed and speechless @SanyaOdare

I'm following on all social media immediately and I can't wait to join the great minds in your WhatsApp group soon. Hi @HelloSamsonR@AnitaAO@wildspan nice to meet you all. 

Hi @XanderO Alexander how are you doing, what took you so long ? Looking forward to having you join us soon. If you are back in Nigeria, there is a meetup coming up tomorrow, you can find more information here:https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/30f63d0ed82b4fbfbff5a46e5af1776f

Level 7

Oh Great! would be great to have you join our community! @XanderO yeah @SanyaOdare I've seen some of his contributions on maps too lol. Thanks for tagging me.

James Edeani - Lagos Local Guide
Level 10

Thank you @wildspan@XanderO comes across as a goldfish which has no hiding place. Let's do all we can to fish many like him out and encourage them to join Lagos Local Guides group on Whatsapp and all other social media platforms that we have.

@wildspan wrote:

Oh Great! would be great to have you join our community! @XanderO yeah @SanyaOdare I've seen some of his contributions on maps too lol. Thanks for tagging me.

Level 7

Well done, keep going with google maps 

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@XanderO wrote:

Awwwww, I'm awed and speechless @SanyaOdare

I'm following on all social media immediately and I can't wait to join the great minds in your WhatsApp group soon. Hi @HelloSamsonR@AnitaAO@wildspan nice to meet you all. 

Hi @XanderO Alexander how are you doing, what took you so long ? Looking forward to having you join us soon. If you are back in Nigeria, there is a meetup coming up tomorrow, you can find more information here:https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/30f63d0ed82b4fbfbff5a46e5af1776f

Hello @HelloSamsonR I'm alright. Yea, I'm in Nigeria now but my Saturday is already choked up but I'd endeavour to breeze in with two new would-be Local Guides 🙂 Thanks for sharing

Level 10

@wildspan I'm happy to join the group, although I started one sometime ago but due to busy schedules, we couldn't keep track of the activities and tab on participants. I hope my contributions are helpful 🙂 

Level 10

@SanyaOdare wrote:

Thank you @wildspan@XanderO comes across as a goldfish which has no hiding place. Let's do all we can to fish many like him out and encourage them to join Lagos Local Guides group on Whatsapp and all other social media platforms ...

@SanyaOdare this one got me smiling 🙂 well done bro