SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: 15 Million Views Milestone

Just keep contributing to Google Maps consistently @NRJOVIC and you will hit 5,10,15M milestone pretty soon. Thanks a bunch for your compliments.

@NRJOVIC wrote:

Awesome @SanyaOdare!!

I am close my first 1M, 14+ to go!

Cheers

Level 9

Congrats @SanyaOdare πŸŽ‰πŸ‘! Now I also reached that views 😍.

Chamnan Muon: 15M Views on Google MapsChamnan Muon: 15M Views on Google Maps

How about other friends? Share your view!

Level 8

OMG @SanyaOdare

Those are really insane numbers. How come you take so much time for helping others. Your contribution and dedication are unparalleled.

Level 10

@ChamnanMuon Bro!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations man!

@ChamnanMuon wrote:

Congrats @SanyaOdare πŸŽ‰πŸ‘! Now I also reached that views 😍.

Chamnan Muon: 15M Views on Google MapsChamnan Muon: 15M Views on Google Maps

How about other friends? Share your view!

Level 10

@SanyaOdare nice one bro, congratulations for your achievements. Thanks for sharing πŸ™‚ 

Level 10

Thank you @Garg_Saab for your compliments! However, there are other Local Guides like @KarenVChin@JulienH@LucioV@ShirleyY@PittsburghJon@Marc_GSveinR with much more mind-boggling view counts than mine.

@Garg_Saab wrote:

OMG @SanyaOdare

Those are really insane numbers. How come you take so much time for helping others. Your contribution and dedication are unparalleled.

Level 10

Thank you Bro! I've come across you on Google Maps and I must commend your passionate contributions as well. It will really be nice to have you join other members of Lagos Local Guides on Whatsapp where I'm pretty sure the 148 (and still counting) guys there can't wait to welcome you with arms open wide. We are also very active on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. @HelloSamsonR@AnitaAO@wildspan here's @XanderO you all would like to meet.

@XanderO wrote:

@SanyaOdare nice one bro, congratulations for your achievements. Thanks for sharing πŸ™‚ 

Level 10

Awwwww, I'm awed and speechless @SanyaOdare

I'm following on all social media immediately and I can't wait to join the great minds in your WhatsApp group soon. Hi @HelloSamsonR@AnitaAO@wildspan nice to meet you all. 

Level 10

O.K @XanderO - see you soon!

@XanderO wrote:

Awwwww, I'm awed and speechless @SanyaOdare

I'm following on all social media immediately and I can't wait to join the great minds in your WhatsApp group soon. Hi @HelloSamsonR@AnitaAO@wildspan nice to meet you all.

Level 9

Bls: 15 Million Views Milestone

Wow.....cool.......