KarolinaPysz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Looking for access to Road Mapper?

Caption: An illustration of a light bulb with decorative stars surrounding it.Caption: An illustration of a light bulb with decorative stars surrounding it.

We’ve recently mentioned Road Mapper here on Connect and wanted to share some additional information in case you have questions or want to participate. As we mentioned in this FAQ post about Road Mapper, it is not currently open to everyone at this time.

Are you interested in getting access to Road Mapper to participate? It’s currently an invite-only platform, but we welcome you to fill out the Road Mapper Interest Form that will sign you up for our wait list. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know in the comments below. You can also subscribe to this board to get the latest updates sent straight to your inbox. Simply scroll to the bottom of the main Road Mapper board and click the button next to the prompt to subscribe.

207 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Looking for access to Road Mapper?

Thanks @KarolinaPysz for sharing this post. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thank you @KarolinaPysz for this post. Now, I have subscribed to this (Road mapper) board.

Stay safe and happy

================================

Accessibility Champion- Kalyan Pal 

Level 10

Have an opportunity to have a new journey. 

Thank you @KarolinaPysz . 

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 7

Well noted, Thank you @KarolinaPysz 

Level 9

@KarolinaPysz I feel proud to be a part of Road Mapper Community and adding overall value to Google Maps. Thanks for this board to discuss all the issues and suggestions with fellow Road Mappers. 

Prateek Agarwal
Level 7

Bls: Looking for access to Road Mapper?

thank you @KarolinaPysz for new featured for me create road in the my place, 

and how long will it take so that we can access the link road mapper and get approved by Google after I fill out the link form provided 😊

Googler

Bls: Looking for access to Road Mapper?

Hi @360bymiftahthank you for your interest in Road Mapper! You and others who have completed the access form will have access very soon - I will reply to your comment again when the invite email should be in your inbox.

Level 6

It'll be so interesting. Thanks @KarolinaPysz 

Level 10

Good steps taken @KarolinaPysz