AJ360's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Programa de empréstimo de câmeras 360º

Boa tarde.

Tenho 02 dúvidas, referente ao programa de empréstimo de câmera 360º solicitada a Google.

Como consulto se uma empresa ou entidade foi selecionada para este fim?

A Google para este programa, empresta câmera 360º de modelo especifico da Google, ou empresta o modelo de câmera Gear 360 SM-C200?

Fico no aguardo. Grato.

Brasil
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Programa de empréstimo de câmeras 360º

Hi AJ360,

Thank you for your questions!

The Google Street View camera loan program is here to help users share 360 experiences from amazing places around the world via Google Maps. When you apply for a Google Street View camera loan we may offer to lend you a Street View Trekker backpack or a Street View app-compatible 360 camera, depending on availability and what may best match your needs.

Your submission of an application will not guarantee that you will be selected. Google will select participants at its sole discretion and if selected for the program, Google will contact you regarding the manner in which the camera will be delivered.

Although the program is currently available for a limited set of countries, Brazil is part of the countries where we can offer a loan to selected applicants. We would advise you to apply and while doing so, try to provide in your application as much details as possible about the project you plan to collect with the loaned equipment. Or course, we cannot guarantee that your application will be selected.

If you have any other questions, let us know.

PS: You might not know this but sharing personal information such as emails and phone numbers is not allowed here on Connect. That's why I removed your email from the tags.
PS2: Sorry for not speaking Portuguese.

I hope this helps,
Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!