Level 7

Alguém já ganhou alguma recompensa?

Já estou no Nivel 6 e o Google ainda não me deu nada

Acho que nos esforçamos em vão

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Alguém já ganhou alguma recompensa?

Hi @EtiandroSardinha,

I'm sorry for responding in English, but you can always use Google Translate, which is enabled across the platform, to translate my post.

Benefits are not specified for each and every level. The points that you earn leads to higher levels of the program, as well as benefits like early access to Google features and special perks from partners. Please bear in mind that perks and benefits for the Local Guides program are always changing.

Please make sure you update your email preferences, visiting your setting and I also recommend checking this page for news and updates. This way you will receive eventual news involving new perks that we might offer from time to time to Local Guides and which may be offered in your country. This is the best way to be updated about perks.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Alguém já ganhou alguma recompensa?

Oi, 

como recompensa já recebi desconto na locação ou compra de filmes e músicas. Também já recebi um trimestre gratuito de acesso ao portal de músicas. São pequenos reconhecimentos.