dokładam swoja osobę do szanownej wycieczki 😉

Level 1

Re: Kto z Tarnowa? Nie wstydzić się :)

Witam!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Kto z Tarnowa? Nie wstydzić się :)

Hi @QKubanikQ

Welcome to Connect.

Please excuse my reply in English. As it looks like you may be new to Connect, so I'll take this opportunity to share some information with you that you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

• Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it.

• This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides.

• For tips and best practices on using this community, you can check out this post.

• Please read the Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy before posting on Connect

• Sharing personal information on Connect is not encouraged, so feel free to use the private messaging option instead.

I hope that you'll the find this information useful!

See you soon and don't forget to introduce yourself in this month's Introduce Yourself topic. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Dot.: Kto z Tarnowa? Nie wstydzić się :)

Wchodzę do grupy i pozdrawiam tych co już działają albo zamierzają.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Dot.: Kto z Tarnowa? Nie wstydzić się :)

Hi @GrzHer_PL,

Welcome to Connect.

Please excuse my reply in English. I would recommend you to check some of the topic that I had pointed out in my previous post. 

See you around and don't forget to introduce yourself in this month's Introduce Yourself topic. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!