BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Photo counts and view counts do not match

My total photo count and total photo view count under "Photos" tab do not match with my "Photographer Badge" counts.

PFA, screen shots.

Please try and fix this issue asap or let me know if it's supposed to be like that.

Regards,

NikitaPicsArt_01-20-04.02.17.jpg

PicsArt_01-20-04.01.47.jpg

Level 10

Re: Photo counts and view counts do not match

Hi @Nikzy,

As you can see in the @BruceDM's post:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Photographer-Badge-Impact-Count-...

it's a known issue. The Team is aware of it and is working on it.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 6

photo badge not updating

I decided to start as a Local Guide a few days ago. I've written some reviews and also uploaded photos. According to Google Photos, my photos on maps have reached over 9k+ views, but when I look at my photo badge progress it still says '2/1000' As far as I can remember it was always stuck at 2.

Is anyone else experiencing something similar? All the other badges update instantly. Just this one that's giving me troubles...

Level 5

Re: photo badge not updating

I'm having the exact same problem 😞

Same thing happens with "add the first photo of 1 place" under the trailblazer badge. I've added handful, to no avail.

Let me know if you find a fix!

Level 10

Hi @callmekev
Sometimes the badge of photo do sync after many days, it's not problem, I've experienced the same

Level 6

I will!

I've read online that it takes some time to process the data, but all the other badges are updated almost instantly, at least for me.

Level 6

Ahhh, I'm just being impatient, I guess 🤣

I'll just wait then... thanks!

Level 10

Hope you are well.

Level 5

I've been waiting over a week now for it to update...

Level 6

@Bombegranate wrote:

I've been waiting over a week now for it to update...

Yeah same... xD Guess we have to wait a bit longer