Piehti's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Trusted Badge Fraud - Germany | Mannheim | Ludwigshafen | Stuttgart | München - Admins bitte kümmern

Howdy,

I had two calls today from people who digged out my number from the "hire a trusted photographer page" and considered me an upright person - whysoever - and begged for help. They pointed out that they might have been ripped off by the same people who call themselves "Phoenix Tour". PT sells 360°-services, demands to be paid in advance and then seems to cut off any communication. That at least is, what I've been told and what I would consider to be true for what it looks like.

Since both ladies sounded pretty old and helpless (flowershop and a giftshop owner) I looked up about PT to get this solved and my (sofelt dirty) trusted honor restored. Unfortunatly I would consider PT as fake for now. I reported the facebook profile and it's gone already. You can see what it looked like on the picture.

Screenshot_20180326-160230.jpg

You can "find" these poeple at http://www.phoenixtour.de/ - While https missing, the page might seem to be legit legit, but I can pop such a wordpress thingy in 5 minutes...
So I digged thy' number and called 089 215 514 030.

The persons on the other side claim to be a "hotline" - but I totally doubt that. They were hell of unprofessional!
I will tell the ladies (who tryed to reach someone and failed everytime for days) to give another chance to the call.

But if there are any upright people listening, then thy' should at once check "phoenix tour" - and react proactive, since the fraud spreads.

Cheers

Please contact me directly on my mail if you need further information or if you have news to share...

Mannheim, Deutschland
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Trusted Badge Fraud - Germany | Mannheim | Ludwigshafen | Stuttgart | München - Admins bitte küm

Hey @Piehti,

Thanks for reaching out.

We will look into this.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Re: Trusted Badge Fraud - Germany | Mannheim | Ludwigshafen | Stuttgart | München - Admins bitte küm

Thanks. I offered one of the ladies to get her pictures done for free after the easter weekends, since she was really down and disappointed. Wasn't able to get a callback of the other victim so far.