NatalieP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Street View Moderator

Re: Street View app- New Features released!

Thanks @YK1001-

I'll investigate. Thanks for providing more details...if you have screenshots to share, it would be very helpful!

Level 8

Here is the screen shots for the "Anna's Wonderland" v-tour:

0.  Mobile device Info

- Maps Beta 9.42.3, Android 7.0 w/ Oct patch & Android 7.0 w/ Dec patch, Nexus 6

- Maps Beta 9.42.3, Android 6.0.1 from ASUS w/ Sep patch, ASUS_Z00LD

- Both give same result

1. URLs  (I include the screens of the smaller v-tour here.  If you also want the 2nd one, please let me know.)

- Photo URL: https://goo.gl/maps/2n3Gq8Bi3Jn - created from Desktop Maps

- Place URL: https://goo.gl/maps/rjWnFK3CyuD2 - created from Desktop Maps

2.  Left - Desktop's View - link arrows are shown and working

3.  MIddle - StreetView's View - link arrows are shown and working

4.  Android Maps' View - link arrows missing and no linking by clicking anywhere in the PhotoSphere(s)  (All the 3 PS of the same v-tour)

5.  Timeline

- SV Link Edits done around Dec 6

- Desktop Maps shown correctly linked since Dec 7

- Android Maps still not showing correct links from Dec 7 to Dec 10.

Desktop Maps' ViewDesktop Maps' View

StreetView's ViewStreetView's ViewAndroid Map's ViewAndroid Map's View

Street View Moderator

@YK1001

Thanks for the detailed examples, I've escalated to the team and we are investigating.

@Csaba, thanks for your comments and feedback around the Transferring photos feature. We are investigating this a bit further too.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for  the Update

Level 3

Hi Natalie, 

I'm having the same issue where photospheres that are connected in the connectivity editor are not connected in the picture either on street view nor on maps. They are missing the arrows that connect the photospheres together. It's been about 6 days now. Just sent some feedback. All the other photospheres that already have arrows work great though.

Level 9

Hi @NatalieP,

Why are the businesses that appear in the "Contribute" tab limited to food/fast food/restaurants and lodging(motels, hotels, inns and b&b's)? There is no retail, medical offices, automobile dealerships, etc. 

Also if we could export the "Contribute" data in a .csv format, it would be useful to the multi location businesses we work with. Large brands want to see numbers and we could never give them numbers from photospheres published with the SVE. Now we have a magic 8-ball, but at least its something. Also the word 'view' is misleading. In Adwords, you would be speaking about an impression. This language should synonymous.

Kind regards,

Chris  

Level 9

New Feature of contribute 360 is not communicated to Trusted street view pro . And so many places are not so important places . 

Consider some importance for giving local Guide points  a review and photo is giving equal points . I have contributed more than 2600 photos including 700~  360 images with 1.3 million views this inspire me a lot but some motivation or instruction to do better has to be given.

I use Theta and I have used a technique I took photo on theta  app then I edited the image on google photos by cropping the bottom part of the image thus I deleted the tripord from the image . This is so easy and now I have also used the app Snapseed by google .i can use tools like heal brush etc .

which are all so wonderful apps.and all this with the help of phone itself .

I have helped business in verification but even if I complete the my business profile and request for a Virtual Tour also . This communications are not intimated to trusted photographers in the locality.

Only the name is listed the trusted photographers page .

I Enrolled local Guide to have the benefits of getting 1 TB space and for being a tester for google products . But sorry to tell that no new products are communicated for tester opportunities .

I have enrolled my friends to this program so like wise a program to invite a friend and some points share from there contributions so that a team work will apply.

And i google Plus community it would have been better if the points are displayed this will help or inspire others and make this a competition .

And please motivate Local guides to use Geo tag and review should be limited to a number of places visited 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 9

Street View Trusted Photographers - New Features released!

New Feature of contribute 360 is announced .

I request additional Points for contributing 360 photos .

I have contributed about 1000 photos with 2 million views ,this inspire me a lot but some motivation or instruction has to be given.

I use Theta  then I edited the image on google photos by cropping the bottom part of the image thus I deleted the tripod from the image .

This is so easy and now I have also used the app Snapseed by google .i can use tools like heal brush etc .

which are all so wonderful apps.and all this with phone itself .

I have helped business in verification but even if I complete the my business profile and request for a Virtual Tour also . This communications are not intimated to trusted photographers in the locality.

Only my name is listed the trusted photographers page .

I Enrolled local Guide to have the benefits of getting 1 TB space and for being a tester for google products . But sorry to tell that no products launch  are communicated for tester opportunities .

I have enrolled my friends to this program so like wise a program to invite a friend .

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#