antoniovianna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Snow

What is familiar can be strange, and what is strange can be strangely familiar.

My name is Antonio, I am a Brazilian media student, and I had the opportunity to live in Canada for a 6 months exchange during 2017's Fall and Winter. By that time, I could see snow for the first time in my life. Canadians were totally used to such thing (for obvious reasons), but it all looked different and brand new to the ways of a south-american boy who had never gone under temperatures below 10 degrees Celsius. My amusement persisted after the first days of enchantment, when I realized one more special thing about snow in the streets: its texture, and specially the way it reflects the light around it so interestingly. This visions inspired to make a picture series I decided to call "Snow".

Pictures were taken mainly with a Google Pixel 2 XL in different locations of Hamilton, Toronto (Ontario), Montreal (Quebec) and New York city (NY).

Nice, eh?

Montreal - December/2017.Montreal - December/2017.New York - January/2018.New York - January/2018.IMG_20180104_200306.jpgToronto - December/2017.Toronto - December/2017.Toronto - January/2018.Toronto - January/2018.Hamilton - December/2017.Hamilton - December/2017.Montreal - January/2018.Montreal - January/2018.Toronto - January/2018.Toronto - January/2018.New York - January/2018.New York - January/2018.

Canadá